Friday, April 24, 2009

Grilling Goodness

GoldenGoodness

Let's get grillin! Join the fun with Golden Goodness.

1. When you were in school, did you study hard or cram the night before? I studied math like crazy! I still am terrible with math. Literature was my love.

2. What can pull you out of a really funky mood? New clothes or a dinner and movie.

3. Do you keep the invoice after you've paid the bill? always!!

4. Do you have yard sales? Shop at them? I don't really do either. I do love going to them I just don't for some reason. And I have and have had plenty of stuff to do one, I just always donate instead.

5. When was the last time you rode a rollercoaster? Oh, Baby. Last Summer, Six Flags!! I LOVE THEM!! The bigger the better.

6. Spring cleaning...do you do such things as wash your windows? Heck Naw! I will stand on my head not to wash a window! Nasty trim, doors and the funky stuff on top of the kitchen cabinets but not, let me repeat, not the windows.

7. How often do you clean out your refrigerator? Once a week before grocery shopping

8. Have you ever been a victim of identity theft? Not in the way you would think. I did have someone put a phone bill they never paid in my name when I was a young teenager. I didn't know it until much later and it took eight years to clear my credit completely.

No comments: