Friday, June 12, 2009

Grilling Goodness

Go to visit Tina here to play along.

Grilling Goodness


1. What's the heaviest thing in your purse? a sippy cup

2. Do you mostly use cash or debit/credit cards? all the above, it depends on the purchase

3. Do you cut your hair shorter in the summer or pull it up a lot? I pull it up. I used to have very long hair but since I've had kids I tend to keep it shorter. But I prefer it to be long enough to pull back.

4. Do you like your man scruffy or clean shaven? I like scruffy.... but when he cleans up and cuts his hair and wears something besides work clothes.... it does make my heart skip a beat *blush*

5. What have your children done/said to embarass you lately? Well, LadyBug is working on not saying things that might hurt the feelings of others... so instead of telling me I look old, she said I look much newer when I put my makeup on.

6. Do you use plug-in type air fresheners around the house?I do those lysol spray ones and glade fans. With allergies in the house I can only use Apple Cinimmon in the Fall and Winter and Lavender Vanilla in the Spring and Summer.

7. Do you have any interest in the NBA or NHL finals? (Do you even know who's competing?)I'm sorry, what was the question?

8. What is weighing heavily on your mind lately? To be quite honest, with so much going on, I have just given it all to God because I can't carry it. So really I only worry over the small stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Mary, I was catching up on the weeks blogs and the clawfoot is looking great! I know that you are getting more nd more excited about the house. I love the theme for LadyBugs room. Everytime I go to the house it looks closer and closer to being your "forever home". I am so glad that you and the family came to my birthday party. You would think at my age parties should be extinct. But it just reminds me of how wonderful are friends are and how lucky we are to have them. And I am so glad to hear that LadyBug thinks my "48th" bday party was the coolest party. Im sure was all the arcades and games. Im just glad I got to spend it with family and friends and that God allowed me to have all of you as friends.
Oh! and you are probably right....I dont think that was Chad's good side in the picture! (HA). Tell the girls Hi and maybe we will see you at the house again this weekend. Love your blogs!!!