Thursday, April 9, 2009

This is why I love HIM Thursday- special edition

Today I wanted to share why I love Jesus!, instead of my usual hubby post.
Why do I love HIM?....Let me count the ways:

* He first loved me
* He saw past my sin
* He comforts me
* He lives to give me hope
* He loves the unlovable
* He forgives the unforgiven
* He is passionate
* He is gentle
* He is fire
* He is a warm breeze
* He cried for me
* He died for me
* He rose for me
* He was
* He is
* He will be

Let me not forget. I am nothing without Him. He is still everything without me.

Thank you God, for the gift of Your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank You for the sacrifice You made, and the sacrifice Jesus made, because of Your great love! I want Your passion to live inside of me. I want to do what You want me to do. I want to love You in a way that is unmistakable. You are everything and I am nothing without You. I praise Your name and am humbled in Your presence. In Jesus' Name Amen.

No comments: