Saturday, July 11, 2009

A nugget. Some fire. A load of Stuff.

I've been extremely busy with the house and summer life that I haven't had time to do more than a quick look-see of what has been going on around here! I am glad to see that everyone is doing well and have wonderful things going on. I have to run again but I wanted to share a few pictures first.
AND We start priming the drywall TODAY!




My camera was on fireworks setting. I thought this was a pretty cool picture of LadyBug with her sparklers. Click on these two to enlarge them!


Here is a close up on the same setting of a sparkly something, I don't know the name of but it was pretty and my camera picked up some really neat streams of fire from it.






Here is the load of drywall scrap after the hangers (?) were done.




Here is my LuLu giving everyone 'the tour'.





Here is the patio. Well almost.


I am going insane trying to pin down my paint colors. Seriously. I wish I had an interior designer friend. I will be bald before this is over!

No comments: