Monday, July 6, 2009

Apparently I'm a Super Hero in the shower...

When my hair is weighed down with conditioner and my legs are half shaven.....
I apparently become a super hero.

My children are tired from a busy day, I'm awaiting my husband's arrival from work, The movie Ice Age the Meltdown is put in the DVD player and everyone is happy. So, I think to myself, I wooonder if I could get away with a shower if I leave the door cracked slightly and LuLu isn't told what is going on??? I of course tell Big Sister because, if she needs me she will know where to find me. So I say, 'hey, this is a funny part!' cheerfully and then sneak away. I wash my hair, soap up, put conditioner in my hair and think.... Oh, yeah! I get to shave too!! So I quickly start to shave and all of a sudden LuLu rushes in and the most unspeakable, terrible, awful, thing has happened and I am the only Super Hero to be found that can right the wrongs of this unforgiving world!
I don't come out right away so she pulls the curtain up over her head allowing a rush of cold air to hit my legs, at this point finishing on chill bumps will be impossible so I quickly close the curtain and bump up the heat in the shower. She lifts it again, either she wants in or wants me out but either way I'm not going to finish shaving today. 'What's wrong?' I finally think to ask. She points to the living room. I give in and get out. It turns out Scrat is having a hard time with those Paranas again...
I did manage to rinse my hair and noted to myself that her bedtime really is the best time for my showers. Because, Super Heroes should always be available.

No comments: