Monday, June 1, 2009

Don't know much 'bout Penelope's....

Don't know much about Science books

Don't know much about the French I took

But I do know that I love you

And I know that if you love me too

What a wonderful world this would be......


LadyBug found this




I think it is a millipede??? I don't know.... She insisted on calling it a Penelope all day though! It was so cute... (her watching after it, not the bug!) She kept up with it and made a make-shift amusement park for it out of plumbing parts. LuLu found it quite entertaining to push it with her foot so that it rolled into a impenetrable ball....making the mothering instinct of LadyBug come out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We (and when I say we, I mean Chad and Bobby) did get a lot of the plumbing done and I think they are finishing it up in the afternoons this week. By the way the plumber's name is Chad. They are our friends and it just seems very impersonal to say the plumber. I mean hubby is a concrete machine operator and mechanic but I'd rather call him honey. Because that is who he is not what he does.


We have to get water to our property now, yep, I said to our property! the nearest meter approx. 400 feet away. This is a frustrating and costly issue that must be dealt with when moving to the 'boonies'.

Here is a quick shot I got of the boys. Don't tell them I put this on here :) You know how guys are.... Oh that is not my good side, You should have told me and I would have fixed my hair, you know I need to know in advance.... Oh, wait.... that is me, I'm thinking of.... They probably wouldn't mind after all.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say hey!! I am finally back in bloggy land!! Talk to you soon..
Carrie