Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Somebody Loves Me, Thanks Carrie

My friend Carrie gave me this wonderfully sweet award!!








Is she sweet, or what?

Now I am sending it on:

Wendy @ The Shabby Nest

Trina @ Fabulously Frugalicious

Mandy @ Feeding the Need to be heard

Jess @ Love More

Layla @ The Lettered Cottage

Carrie @ Capturing Glimpses (didn't know if I was supposed to send this back to you or not, But I always look forward to your posts.

I check these everytime I log on.... Always wandering what they will come up with next. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

2 comments:

Trina said...

Mary, you are very thoughtful! Thank you so much, it's nice to be loved :)

I've gotten this award, so I will add your name under it on my sidebar as a "giver", thanks again!

PS I like your tunes. Normally blogs with music distract me lol, but this song is really great... :)

Wendy said...

Thank you for the sweet award!