Friday, March 6, 2009

Grilling Goodness #21

Grilling Goodness. Sorry I'm tired and didn't get the picture on here.
To join in on the fun just click here.
1. What do you do when you get mad? Cry and slam something shut!
2. Do you wash your hair everyday? Most days
3. How often do you speak to your parents? Not really that often. I talk to Granny and Popaw everyday and Cissy (mother-in-law) most days
4. Your nails - painted or nude? Nude
5. What pair of shoes do you wear most often? Boots in Winter, flip flops any day my toes won't freeze off.
6. If you could do anything you wanted to do this weekend, what would it be? Go shopping by myself or with a friend NO KIDS. I love them dearly, but a trip shopping turns them into wild animals!
7. What's the best cough medicine you know of? Robitussin
8. How do you feel about 'springing forward'?? Not thrilled with losing an hour of sleep. But happy that it is Spring!

No comments: