Friday, June 26, 2009

Grilling Goodness


GoldenGoodness

click on the pic to join Tina in Grilling Goodness every Friday....
She names the questions, we give the answers and compare, it is a lot of fun!!

1. When you were growing up dreaming of having children...dreaming of what their names would be...did you stick with those names?

No. I wanted to name my little girl Penelope but was waaay out voted when the time came.

2. Are you affected by the death of Michael Jackson?

What was the question?? Who??

3. Do you use your dishwasher and your fireplace?

Dishwasher, yes. Fireplace, I don't have one now and I am voting against one in the new house. I want an outdoor one though.

4. Have you ever been on a mission trip?

No. But one day maybe.

5. Will your kids participate in a Vacation Bible school this summer?

Not this year we did a summer reading program instead and to be honest our schedule has been too crazy to commit.

6. What about the economy is affecting you the worst?

definitely the gas and groceries!

7. Do your kids do chores?

LadyBug is Five and helps when I ask her but LuLu is still too young.

8. Do you use energy efficient light bulbs?

Yes, in most rooms. I do the daylight ones and I really love them.

No comments: