Thursday, May 21, 2009

This is why I love him Thursday

It's Thursday, time to list my sweethearts lovable qualities.....
This weeks list includes...

He took Wed. morning off to go to LadyBug's 4k graduation, then went to work without complaining while we headed off to the end of the year pool party!

He is being so patient with me on my never ending list of things I want to do to our house.

He is undeniably the hardest working, best man, I have ever met.

He has been eating my half hearted meals lately, because I've been preoccupied with everything else going on and waited till the last minute to put something together for dinner.

I feel blessed to have him in my life. The past 11 years have gone by so fast! I couldn't imagine, wouldn't want to imagine, my life without him. We are so different in so many ways. God put us together that way. He has all my missing pieces and I have his, that way we fit perfectly together. Like a puzzle we need each other to be complete.

No comments: