Friday, May 22, 2009

Grilling Goodness

GoldenGoodness

Join in on the fun by clicking here.

1. Do you have a cell phone that allows you to check your email? If I subscribed to the service I could. But it would probably be very slow.

2. Have you ever caught a foul ball at a baseball game? I don't go to baseball games.

3. What foreign accent can you imitate the best? None really.

4. Do you have plans for Memorial Day? No, not yet, but I'll probably eat.

5. Does your hair look decent if you let it air dry? It gets really BIG. and not in a good way like the girls on the shampoo commercials.

6. When is the last time you went to a waterpark? When I was little, I don't swim, I'd rather do roller-coasters.

7. Do you turn on your porch light every night? No, my husband uses it when he is leaving for work, it stays on all day and off at night.... I know that doesn't make sense but it is true.

8. Have you ever had to call the fire department? Yes a few times, and when I was four years old we lost our home to a fire.

No comments: