Thursday, April 30, 2009

This is why I love him Thursday-New Blog

Every Thursday I like to share with the world why I love my husband. Doing this has helped me look for the little things that make a big impact on my heart. Things that he does to show his love or things that are uniquely him.

Why do I love him:

He works outside in 85 degree heat in April without complaining to be the provider for our family.

He smiles with his eyes.

He is well beyond his years in wisdom.

He gives with all his heart.

He is dependable.

He is trustworthy.

He is himself no matter who he is around.

He is willing to go outside his comfort zone to do the things I enjoy.

I have a new blog. I have decided to do a pro life blog in addition to this one. I will try to keep it up to date with government and pro life announcements. Please follow and share so that I will know who is reading and you can add or comment at any time.

No comments: