Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday, Monday- How blessed are we?




I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
We spent the day at Granny and Popaw's house. It was so nice having everyone together, we don't do it often enough. The only two missing were my Sis-in-law and my Jess (my sister/best friend). The kids had so many eggs to hunt all the baskets were filled! The food was great, I'd give you a run down on what I ate but it's too embarrassing! The girlies accumulated far too much chocolate, and it was wonderful!
We are so blessed as a people to be able to come together, eat what we want, talk about what we want, enjoy a Christian celebration because we want, watch our children laugh and play because we want, and complain about whatever our government is doing or not doing, without fear because we want. What else could we want?

1 comment:

Trina said...

Your girls are adorable in their little dresses!

And yes you are free to copy the Resurrection Cookies, I copied it from someone else too! :) The recipe is not original and I am not sure who started it, but I linked to the full recipe if you want all the verses. I did most of them, but cut out a few towards the end because of time (the younger two were getting restless) and I think the kids still got the gist of it.