Thursday, May 7, 2009

Yes, I changed it again.....and this is why I love him Thursday!

I know this must be like playing musical chairs, the way I change my background so much! I want a three column, but not all the busy background to go with it. If only I knew how to manage that. Although the ones I've had are really cute, they are just a little busier than me.
LadyBug will look at something in the stores and say "mom look isn't this.... oh, never mind it has too much accessories, right?" Yep, she is five and yep, she knows that is just what I am...
I'm not sure if basic or plain would be the right descriptions, but that's who I am, really. I wear my wedding band, no diamonds, no earrings, no necklace most of the time, no polish on my finger nails, no mousse or hairspray, just me, my t-shirt and jeans, and flip-flops. I am complicated enough with out all the 'accessories' as she would say, so in a way it balances.

So for now I am happy with this background.

Now for the real business:

I can't leave out my sweetheart. So, here are this week's reasons why I love him:

He tries to stay awake when I take too long in the shower at night.

He always kisses me and the girls before he leaves for work.

He never fails to include me in whatever he has done that day, even when I don't know what he is talking about.

He loves being a family man.

No comments: